- Carefully review everything posted on your Facebook page including postings by others.
- Remove postings by others that may be funny to you (inside jokes) but could be perceived as immature or unsophisticated by employers.
- Remove all photos and videos of yourself and others that are at all sexy or seductive (no low cut tops for girls; no bare chests for boys).
- Remove all photos and videos of yourself and others that show excessive partying or the use of alcohol.
- Remove all other photos and videos of yourself and others that depict anything that might offend your parents or their friends.
- Remove all content (words) that contain foul or unsophisticated language.
- Stop writing what you are doing or feeling at any moment (i.e., "Dave is hungover and not going to classes today"; or "This new Facebook layout sucks!").
- When in doubt, take it out!
© Resume Boutique LLC 2008. All rights reserved.