Developed new business from television advertisers for local NBC affiliate, which increased revenues by 58% in two years.
Introduced a three-circle model to business operations, which centered on acquisition, development, and operations.
WHEN TO USE “WHO” VS. “WHOM”
- Use the “HE/HIM” test to decide which word is correct in each sentence.
- Use the word “WHO” when the sentence, if rewritten, would read “HE.”
- Use the word “WHOM” when the sentence, if rewritten, would refer to “HIM.”
The correct word in this sentence, therefore, would be WHO.
- When in doubt whether to use “it's” or “its,” just replace “it is” or “it has” in your sentence.
- If your sentence makes sense, then use the contraction, “it's.”
- If it does not make sense then you use the non-contraction “its.”