- Thank them for taking the time to meet you today.
- Mention something the interviewers mentioned about the company or the position that was interesting to you. Perhaps that you enjoyed learning more about something specific or unique they discussed.
- Talk about why the company is of interest to you.
- Then simply reiterate your strong interest in the position and that you look forward to hearing from him/her soon.
- Sign the email like you would a formal letter, using "Sincerely" or something similar and hit four returns and then your name. Below your name, place your email address and your phone number.
Friday, February 28, 2014
Five Simple "Thank You Email" Tips
Below are five simple "thank you email" tips to keep in mind:
Randi S. Lewis, Esq., CEIP | Resume Boutique LLC
Professional Resume Writer - Strategic Interview Coach - LinkedIn Profile Writer
Linked In Profile | http://www.linkedin.com/in/resumeboutique
Office: 410.602.2500 | Cell: 410.340.3511 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© Resume Boutique LLC 2014. All rights reserved.